The future is coming—and it highlights technology as the key to increasing your plan members’ participation and improving the information you receive about your plans.
Entitled Forecasting the future of group retirement plans, the 2016 CAP Benchmark Report predicts technology will allow members to see a more complete picture of their savings and to choose a strategic contribution rate that matches their goals.
The report includes suggestions about plan design strategies and enhancements from five Great-West Life experts:
- Christine van Staden, Vice-President, National Accounts, Group Retirement Distribution
- David Harris, National Accounts Executive, Group Retirement Distribution
- Avnee Patel, National Accounts Executive, Group Retirement Distribution
- George Ng, National Accounts Executive, Group Retirement Distribution
- Amanda Fickling, Director, Marketing and Communications, Group Retirement Services
Use this report as a benchmarking tool to see how your group RRSPs, defined contribution plans and/or deferred profit sharing plans measure up.
Great-West Life is proud to be the exclusive sponsor of the 2016 CAP Benchmark Report, providing additional insights into the survey’s results and how those results can help you enhance your plans.